I went through a phase of loving everything to do with watermelons, at that point I would have happily worn this helmet by nutcase it features:
- Adjustable Spin Dial allows for perfect fit and three sets of removable low-density polyurethane foam insert liners for comfort, and for refining fit.
- Anti-Pinch, Magnetic Buckle/chinstrap for one-handed operation
- 360 degree Reflectivity in front, back and side Nutcase logos
- Complies with CPSC standard for age 5 + up – Injection-molded ABS shell- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) protective inner foam for high impact protection
- 2 Front intake vents, 7 multiple top-mounted exhaust vents, and 2 Rear exhaust vents
Via Geek Alerts
I’m not sure I have the cahonies to wear this R2D2 helmet by Red it’s features
- Spin Fit System – Easily dial in the fit and customize the liner’s circumference with this super low-profile system.
- Airvanced Ventilation – A customizable airflow venting system that allows the rider to control the helmet’s climate.
- Goggle Gasket – Fully removable, waterproof/breathable shield that eliminates the gap between goggle and helmet.
- Ultra Lightweight In-Molded Polycarbonate Shell
- Snow, Skate, Bike Crossover
- ASTM 2040, CPSC, and CE 1077B Certified
Also via Geek Alerts