I don’t pretend to be as choosy about my film watching choice, I’ll watch almost anything.
Except “Brides Maids” Annabel and I started watching that movie a couple of weeks ago and we had to stop watching it after half an hour because it was so bad. The horrible thing is that in a way Brides Maids fits this rule, the women discuss each other, dresses, food, farting, getting along.
Sure there is talk of men in the film but it’s in the back ground. And yet it’s still an absolutely awful movie. The characters are:
- The bride to be, whose defining feature is that she is getting married.
- The main character who is unlucky in life and love and everything. Also she’s jealous that her bestest friend in the whole wide world has other friends.
- The annoying one who’s only just married.
- The annoying one who’s married with kids.
- The one who is a female version of Zach Galifianakis’ character from the Hangover.