Hat tip to @InfinitySum for sharing it.
I’ve seen knitted versions of this around but this is probably more practical, who has the time to braid their hair like princess Leia especially when you can just slap on a beanie to get the exact same effect.
You can pre-order it from Entertainment Earth for $17.99 and get your’s in July.
Via Geek Alerts
I want, no need this suitcase by Salvado Bachiller it’s 95 Euros who’s going to buy it for me? The suite-case is titled “Robot” which probably means it’s not licensed…
This T-Shirt Design by Kari Fry available at RedBubble mixes the lovable StarWars Droids R2D2 and C3P0 (Okay no one really loves 3P0) with the infamous Dr. Who Villains The Cybermen and The Daleks.
I went through a phase of loving everything to do with watermelons, at that point I would have happily worn this helmet by nutcase it features:
- Adjustable Spin Dial allows for perfect fit and three sets of removable low-density polyurethane foam insert liners for comfort, and for refining fit.
- Anti-Pinch, Magnetic Buckle/chinstrap for one-handed operation
- 360 degree Reflectivity in front, back and side Nutcase logos
- Complies with CPSC standard for age 5 + up – Injection-molded ABS shell- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) protective inner foam for high impact protection
- 2 Front intake vents, 7 multiple top-mounted exhaust vents, and 2 Rear exhaust vents
Via Geek Alerts
I’m not sure I have the cahonies to wear this R2D2 helmet by Red it’s features
- Spin Fit System – Easily dial in the fit and customize the liner’s circumference with this super low-profile system.
- Airvanced Ventilation – A customizable airflow venting system that allows the rider to control the helmet’s climate.
- Goggle Gasket – Fully removable, waterproof/breathable shield that eliminates the gap between goggle and helmet.
- Ultra Lightweight In-Molded Polycarbonate Shell
- Snow, Skate, Bike Crossover
- ASTM 2040, CPSC, and CE 1077B Certified
Also via Geek Alerts
These are really cute, all you have to do is stick a couple of Oreos on the side of the cupcakes but it’s still cool and I didn’t think of it. The recipe is actually available at Just Jen Recipes. Enjoy.